Friday, January 13, 2012

Let it go...

I get like this sometimes. Computer obsessed. I hadn't realized that I slipped back into it until I felt actual carpal tunnel in my wrist. Between work stepping up my hours, and the worlds of Chicago and Mexico seeming infinitely more interesting on Facebook, I've become a zombie.









I want to stop, I told myself this very morning that I will go to the library and the gym before I get any more online time. Well, it's almost 2 now and neither have happened.
With the iphone always in my hand, I literally do not disconnect for more than a few moments. I need to quit this. I need to paint my friend's house or go to the park with my nephews, or anything besides being "plugged in" as my aunt says. I just can't. Even now, guess what? This blog? It's being written from a computer. I'm online as we speak. I'm using again. Please, let spring come. Let me get the substitute teaching job. Please don't let 2012 turn into Chicago x2 with me in bed with my thesis and facebook for days on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment